Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sanders Family Christmas Party!

Christmas parties abound this weekend! On Sunday, we headed to Lebanon for a Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. Since my mom is one of four sisters and many of the grandchildren are girls, too , no one actually has the name of Sanders anymore. However, my grandparents, Floyd and Esther Sanders started it all...and, it much easier than saying the: Green, Chambers, Wirrkkala, Burchell, Beers, Roberson, and Kolander Christmas party!

My sister Rhonda, my cousin Stacy, and my mom!

Libby Lou.

Aunt June, Nikki, and Nora.

Hanging around with the cousins.

Aunt Sandy with the cousins.



Nora!

Aunt Carrie, Libby, and Aunt Rhonda.

Goofy girls!

Bill and my mom.

Brian, Jacob, Carrie, Brenden, Bill, and Abby!


Opening presents!






Aunt Kathy almost always ends up hosting these things. She's great!



Abby writing in her new diary.

Giggling Nora.

Jacob repeated a presentation he wrote for school on his family and their Christmas traditions. He got a round of applause when he was done.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: