Sunday, May 9, 2010

School Carnival!

The day of Bill's last game day, Elisa's grade school was having a carnival and Jen invited the girls and I to come down and play. Remembering how much fun the school carnivals were when I was in grade school, I loaded the girls up and headed to Newberg.

Here's Abby at the booth getting her "Princess Makeover".

Libby after having her face painted. She and Abby also got tattoos.


Hanging around on the playground equipment.

Abby waiting in line for the bounce house with Elisa and her friend Abbie.

Whee!
Helping Aunt Jen work her booth! We had a great time. I had my first experience with a silent auction, which proved to be fun...and expensive. I won everything I bid on! On the upside, I now how a manicure, pedicure, and massage waiting to be used, as well as a surprise put away for Abby's birthday.

No comments: