Monday, January 21, 2013

Trip to the Children's Museum 2013!

The girls have been asking for awhile if we can go back to the Children's Museum.  Since Abby was out of school and I was off work today, we loaded up our friends, Kat and Kiera and headed out.  It had been awhile.  The last time we went was 2010 and the year before that in 2009.  The girls had a great time again, although, Abby did tell me that she is "getting a little old for this".  Really?  You're 7!


 We've arrived!

 Smile!

 Brushing the alligator's teeth!

 Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

 Mom, do you have to take my picture?

 Waterworks!


 I love Kat's face in this picture.

 
 Playing with clay, which for Libby seemed to be hitting it a lot with a hammer.


 Abby made a giraffe, which we brought home.

 A giant lite brite!



 The animal hospital.

 Dr. Abby!

 This was Kiera's favorite place all day.


Grocery shopping.

 I know she doesn't look like she was having fun, but I swear she was.

 Construction!


 More shopping...





 

 My budding artists!












-Kricket

No comments: