Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trip to the Children's Museum


Abby, Libby, and I met up with Kathleen and Kiera at the Children's Museum and had a lot of fun today. Only two minor "incidents" the whole day. One, being that Kiera is being weaned off of bottles and had a minor meltdown when Libby got one and she didn't. The other "incident" occured as we were getting ready to leave. I put Abby's jacket on and turned around to get our bags out of the locker. When I turned back, she was gone. Kat and I searched the immediate area for a couple of minutes. I then swallowed all parental pride about being able to control my preschooler and told the employee at the front desk that I had lost her. I imagine that this happens a lot, because she got on her walky-talky and Abby was found in about 2.5 seconds. She was three rooms away playing dress-up. Dang, that kid can move fast! I swear, I'm going to have to use a leash with her. Even with the "incidents", a good time was had by all today. Here's Abby playing in the Bob the Builder area.
Kiera in the Bob the Builder area.


Libby hanging out and watching the show.


Abby doing construction.


Libby's all smiles, now.

Dr. Abby


Kat and Kiera


Abby fixing food at the Diner.


Kiera grocery shopping.



Abby playing in the water...and, I don't have to clean it up! Yay!

No comments: