Thursday, July 1, 2010

Trip to North Bend

We had quite a weekend. Thursday night, Bill and I loaded up the girls and headed for North Bend. On Friday, I actually had to do something work related and went to see a client who lives in Coos County. On Saturday, Mom, Rhonda, Libby, and I went to a baby shower for Tessa. Tessa is the third of four girls who grew up across the street from me. When we were kids, we were almost all inseparable. There were a whole lot of days spent riding bikes, playing in the playhouse at our house (which my dad tore down a few years ago and my sister and I still haven't forgiven him. He says it had termites and was falling down...we're still not so sure.) and more sleepovers than anyone can count. Tessa's parents, Don and Debbie Jolley still live across the street from my mom and dad. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay at the shower long, because we had a wedding to go to that afternoon. I also didn't get any pictures, but I'm hoping I can get some from someone else who took some and post them. How is it that all celebrations seem to take place at the same time?! Anyway, Bill and I loaded up the girls and headed to Albert and Tonia's wedding. It took place at Shore Acres park and it was beautiful. The weather was perfect and there is really no better setting for a wedding when it's like that.

Libby playing before the wedding ceremony.

Abby in the gardens.


Libby!

Abby!

Tonia and her mom.



Albert and Tonia Gauche.

The wedding party.

On Sunday, Mom, Bill, and I took the girls and went to Horsefall Beach.



Bill and Abby creating a moat for their castle.

Daddy and the girls.


Running away!




Mimi and Abby playing in the sand.

Libby and her baby on the way home after a long weekend.

No comments: