Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yard work.

This morning I got up early and cooked a big breakfast for the family in preparation for some serious yard work. The plan was to remove the three bushes from in front of the house in preparation for a rose bush transplant. We'll do that after our new windows are installed.

Since we weren't going to relocate the bushes from the front of the house, I decided that chain + Land Cruiser was the way to go. (Here is an old picture from when we first moved in.) If I didn't trim them three times a year, they would get out of control.

My audience!








After yarding out the three bushes, Kricket took the girls shopping and Mom and I proceeded to get most of the clippings into the yard debris can. All that's left are the root balls and some trunk.


The front of the house looks really open now.


No comments: