Friday, July 25, 2008

Bringing in the first of the furniture.

Kat a Eric gave us a nice queen sized box spring and matress, complete with bed frame! I hauled it home from their house yesterday, using the trusty old camp trailer. I suppose I could have brought it home on the roof, but this seemed a better idea. One time I brought a queen sized mattress and box spring from Portland to North Bend on the roof of the Samurai. I remember not being able to go over about 50 mph!


Here is the bed, in place in the smaller of the downstairs bedrooms. That radio is one like my Uncle Don gave me when I was a kid. I don't know what happened to that old one, but I tracked this one down on eBay last summer while having a fit of nostalgia.

Kricket brought 4 paint samples that up put up on the wall before we went home. We'll see what they look like (dry,) today.

No comments: