Monday, November 12, 2012

Gleneden Beach with Grandma and Gramps!

My parents have a time share just south of Lincoln City at Gleneden Beach.  We spent a relaxing weekend there in October.  We played on the beach and went to the best used book store ever.  In December, Bill and I are going back by ourselves for our anniversary!

 The girls love the beach, no matter what time of year.  It is almost impossible to keep them out of the water!









 Rock climbing!

 High tide!
 Smile!

Abby posing for the camera.


Hang out with Grandma and Gramps.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hello!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Gleneden Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane