Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Days.

We've had a couple busy days recently. Busy enough that we haven't been posting. I finished painting Abby's room last week, adding some hills and sky to her castle.

Before:


Now:




We had some ridiculously hot weather last weekend, but despite that, Dad and I got a lot done, including installing our washer and dryer.

I took Thursday and Friday, (today!) off from work this week to prep for the big move tomorrow. Dad and I finished the painting, (save for the entryway ceiling,) which was quite a job. Doug and Joy had come over the night before and cleaned the upstairs carpets, and painted the ceilings in the up and downstairs big bedrooms, and the upstairs bath. While dad was painting the upstairs bathroom, I trimmed in the upstairs and downstairs bedrooms.

Before, (a couple weeks ago!)

Now:

Upstairs bath:


After that, I painted the remaining ceilings, up and down, and did the edging for the hallways. Then Dad and I finished up the hallways and the stairs with yellow.

Before:


After:



At about one in the afternoon, the delivery guys brought our new refrigerator.

Dad taking a break with Suzie at the end of the day.

Abby using my pocket to hide her fruit snacks from Suzie.


Coming up Saturday: The Big Move!

No comments: