Monday, August 11, 2008

Storming, (painting really,) the Castle!!!!1

Tonight, Abby and I left Kricky at home and headed to the house to do some painting. That is I did the painting, and Abby played with her toys. I was really proud of the way she behaved: she stayed in the same room in which I was painting, and (almost) never got in my way, and didn't touch any of the paint. She did, however, find and eat 10 or so packages of PEZ candy, so we'll see how she sleeps tonight!

Under all of my stuff from Dad's house is a little garage fridge that Julie and Ted gave us.


I stocked it up tonight.


After a night's worth of playing, Hurricane Abby had this to show for it:

And after the same time painting, I had this to show for it:

I've still got to go back and do a little touch-up and dry brushing, but the castle wall is just about finished!

Once it's done, I'll add some sky blue and green hills. It's got to be green for my girl right?!?

3 comments:

Doug Heredos said...

Hey- The castle walls look awesome. Are you sure you're an engineer? A real engineer would have made them look like cinder blocks (perfectly shaped).

Also- The fridge needs more beer before my next visit. :)

Doug

Momo/Paula said...

Bill, this looks so magical for our little dolly.xoox momo

Momo/Paula said...

Bill, this looks so magical for our little dolly. xoxo momo