Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Girl's trip to North Bend!

Bill had to work on Veteran's day, but I didn't and Abby didn't have school on the 10th or 11th, so we headed to North Bend for a couple of days of hanging out with Grandma and Gramps. Abby in her new pajamas from Grandma.


Libby in her hiding spot between the two couches. "Don't take my picture, Mommy". Too late, kid!

Gramps getting dinner started on the Traeger.

Libby and Aunt Rhonda.

The weather was beautiful on Friday, so we headed out to the lake with my sister and her husband. We hung out in the sun while he fished...or tried to.

Libby!

Uncle Troy fishing.

Saunder's lake.

Abby!

Aunt Rhonda!

Playing by the lake.

Mommy!

Mommy and her girls.

Libby hiding...not very well.

Abby was moping around, making faces, so I told her to "Pretend like you're having fun". This is what I got. Hehehe.

Aunt Rhonda and the girls.


My furry "nephew" Thor.

Grandma and her girls.

No comments: